Given below is an incomplete flowchart showing the influence of hormone on gametogenesis in males. Observe the flowchart carefully and fill in the blank A, B, C and D.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jun, 2014, 03:33: PM
A: Testosterone; B: Spermatogenesis; C: Sertoli cells; D: Spermiogenesis
Answered by | 11th Jun, 2014, 05:33: PM
- Manipulation cycle means ?
- NAME THE PROCESS OF FORMATION OF SPERMATIDS FROM SPERMATOGONIA AND SPERMATOZOA FROM SPERMATIDS. EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WITH THE HELP OF SIAGRAM SHOWING DFFERENT PHASES LIKE DIFFERENTIATION, MULTIPLICAYION, GROWTH PHASE
- WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SPERMATOGENESIS AND HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM SPERMIOGENESIS ?
- Zona pellucida is secreted by 1) primary follicle 2) granulosa cells 3) secondary oocyte 4) membrana granulosa
- Name the meiocyte in male gametogenesis in man and woman.
- Name the muscular and the glandular layers of human uterus. Which one of these layers undergoes cyclic changes during menstrual cycle? Name the hormone essential for the maintenance of this layer.
- Given below are the events in human reproduction. Write them in the correct sequential order. Insemination, Gametogenesis, Fertilization, Parturition, Gestation, Implantation.
- Give reason for the following: (a) The first half of the menstrual cycle is called follicular phase as well as proliferative phase. (b) The second half of the menstrual cycle is called luteal phase as well as secretory phase.
- Differentiate between menarche and menopause.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number