Give three examples of physical equilibria.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 24th Apr, 2015, 02:31: PM
The three types of physical equilibria are:
e.g. Rate of melting of ice = Rate of freezing of water
2) Liquid- Gas Equilibrium
e.g. Rate of condensation of water vapour = Rate of vaporization of water liquid
3) Solid- Gas Equilibrium
e.g. NH4Cl(s) NH4Cl(g)
Answered by | 24th Apr, 2015, 04:31: PM
- please solve
- question 54...chemical equilibrium... how to solve.... plz tell
- Explain relationships b/w equilibrium constant K, reaction quotient Q and Gibbs energy G.
- For a reaction, A + B → 2C 2 moles of A and 3 moles of B are allowed to react. If equilibrium constant is 4 at 400° C, then the mole of C at equilibrium is
- Answer with explanation....Thanks
- Pls answer the following
- What do you mean by equilibrium state?
- A crystal of common salt of given mass is kept in aqueous solution. After 12 hours, its mass remains the same. Is the crystal in equilibrium with the solution?
- What is the nature of chemical equilibrium?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number