Give three examples each of (i) Parallel lines (ii) Intersecting lines from your environment.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Intersecting Lines : Adjacent sides of a cuboid, adjacent sides of a tennis court, adjacent side of a kite.
Parallel Lines : Railway lines, opposite edges of a cuboid, opposite sides of a football field.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- corresponding kya hota ha
- what is concurrent line
- I want to find the values of x andy
- Find the supplement of 70°
- What is difference between parallel l8ne and perpendicular line?Please give me the answer with examples.
- What is a transversal? Illustrate with an example.
- Name the angles formed by a transversal when it cuts 2 lines m and p.
- When a transversal cuts a pair of parallel lines, illustrate and show the corresponding angles.
- Considering the equal pair of corresponding angles, prove that each pair of alternate interior angles are equal.
- In the figure below, lines m and p are parallel; t is a transversal. If
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number