Give the name of rarest alkaline earth metal found in igneous rocks.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 28th Jun, 2016, 02:05: PM
The name of the rarest alkaline earth metal found in igneous rocks is Radium.
Answered by | 28th Jun, 2016, 04:05: PM
- the cation which forms a yellow precipitate with potassium chomate in acetic acid is
- Do group 2 elements show photoelectric effect?
- Why the group 2 elements are called alkaline earth metals?
- Which element of group 2 is not known as alkaline earth metal?
- Write down the electronic configuration of Ba.
- Why the second ionization enthalpies of alkaline earth metals are lower than alkali metals?
- MgCl2 and CaCl2 exist as MgCl2.6H2O and CaCl2· 6H2O while NaCl and KCl do not form such hydrates. Why?
- Why the Mg and Be reacts with air only in powdered state?
- Beryllium and magnesium do not give color to flame whereas other alkaline earth metals do so. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number