give the function of the following:
2. villi of intestine
give the full form of :
Asked by archana | 27th Dec, 2017, 12:08: AM
1. Rhizobium is soil bacteria that fix nitrogen inside root nodules of legumes.
2. Villi amplify the surface area for better absorption of digested food molecules.
3. Nematocysts act as organs of defense in Coelenterates
4. The epiglottis seals off the windpipe during eating, so that food is not inhaled.
5. Sodium helps control blood pressure and regulates the function of muscles and nerves
1. Deoxyribonucleic acid
2.Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome
3. Bacillus Calmette Guerin
4. Adenosine Triphosphate
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 27th Dec, 2017, 08:15: AM
- is all types of cell are same
- If prokaryotic cell have no nucleus then they they exist ?
- In Which Year Cell was Discovered
- Explain briefly:- Plant cells contain fewer mitochondria
- Hii, mam/sir. I am Vaghela Preksha Vipul. My question is that , that do amoeba live around our surroundings? 😞😞
- define cell theory
- Why ostrich egg is big in sizes from other birds eggs
- what is cell
- What determines the shape and size of the cell??
- How many cells are there in human body
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number