Give the characteristics of image in a pinhole camera.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th May, 2015, 01:58: PM
The image in a pinhole camera has the following characteristics:
- The image in a pinhole camera is inverted (upside down) as compared to the object.
- The image in a pinhole camera is real (because it can be formed on a screen).
- The image in a pinhole camera is of the same colour as the object.
- The image in a pinhole camera can be smaller than the object, equal to the object or bigger than the object (depending on the distance of object from the pinhole camera).
Answered by | 14th May, 2015, 03:58: PM
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- Write any one use of pinhole camera.
- How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
- On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground. (a) What are the bright circular patches of light? (b) Name the object in this case.
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
- What is the purpose of enclosing the tracing paper part of a pinhole camera in a bigger box?
- How does a tree looks like when seen through pin hole camera?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number