We get an upside down image in a pinhole camera.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Jul, 2016, 04:18: PM
In the pinhole camera, the light enters through a very fine hole and is propagated in a straight line. An inverted image is formed in a pinhole camera because the light rays coming from the top and bottom of the object intersect at the pinhole. Thus, we get an upside down image in a pinhole camera due to linear propagation of light through the hole of the pinhole camera.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2016, 06:18: PM
- how can I make that pinhole camera
- what is pinhole
- what is s pin hloe camera
- what is pin hole camera
- what do pinhole camera
- What is pinhole camera? How does the word F appear in a pin hole camera?
- Write any one use of pinhole camera.
- How can a pinhole camera be used to see the image of Sun?
- On a bright sunny day, when we pass under a tree covered with a very large number of leaves, we often see bright circular patches of light on the ground. (a) What are the bright circular patches of light? (b) Name the object in this case.
- How is a pinhole camera similar to human eye?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number