a. Majority of children in many parts of India are already immune to Hepatitis A.
b. Chronic diseases cause more harm to the body than acute diseases.
c. Balanced diet is necessary for maintaining healthy body.
d. Social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health.
e. Infectious diseases are called communicable diseases.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 30th Sep, 2016, 02:12: PM
- Majority of children in India are
exposed to Hepatitis A virus through water and thereby the body develops
immunity against the virus.
- Chronic diseases last for a long time,
even as much as a life and hence cause more harm to the body.
- Balanced diet provides energy in
appropriate amount which is needed for the substances such as
carbohydrates, protein, fats which are essential for proper growth and
functioning of the healthy body.
- Human beings live in societies and
different localities like villages or cities which determines the social
and physical environment. Hence, both are to be kept in harmony. Public
cleanliness is important for individual health. We need good food for
healthy body for better living conditions and for the treatment of
- Infectious diseases are caused by
microbes. Microbes can spread in the community and thereby spread the
disease. Infectious diseases are hence called communicable diseases.
Answered by | 30th Sep, 2016, 04:12: PM
- What will happen if someone injects saliva?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Mention all the principles of treatment(in points)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number