(a) It is highly essential for teenagers to take a bath everyday.
(b) All teenagers should walk and play in fresh air.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(a) It is very essential for teenagers to bathe everyday because the increased activity of sweat glands sometimes makes the body smelly.
(b) Walking and playing in fresh air keeps the body fit and healthy.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- WHAT IS PUBERTY?
- Why should the diet of an adolescent need to be carefully planned?
- Write any two ways that girls should take care of themselves during menstruation.
- Mention the myths and taboos existing in our society regarding bodily changes experienced by adolescents.
- Write any two ways how the HIV virus can be transmitted from an infected person to a healthy person.
- Which food products (any 2 of each) are rich in:(a) Proteins(b) Iron
- Why does the diet of adolescents need:(a) Iodine(b) Calcium(c) Iron
- Why is adolescent marriage and pregnancy not legally allowed?
- Write any three ways of personal hygiene that needs to be practiced, especially by adolescents.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number