Give reason why: -
(i)Blood flows through the Glomerulus under great pressure.
(ii) ln a nephron the blood flowing through efferent arteriole is thicker than the blood in the afferent arteriole .
Asked by ramasareverma99 | 29th Oct, 2020, 09:13: PM
Please click on Ultrafiltration to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Oct, 2020, 11:19: AM
- why does cortex region is dotted and medulla region striped in kidney
- what is the structure of kidney
- Which organ filter urea?
- is the urinary bladder an organ?
- Where is urine produced kidney or liver
- Structure of kidney tubules
- Which of the following is not the part of nephron: a. Henle loop b. DCT c. Malpighian Body d. PCT
- In what ways does the blood entering the kidney differ from that leaving the kidney
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number