Give Reason. Potassium and sodium form oxides at room temperature.
Asked by Deepak | 6th Oct, 2020, 12:49: PM
Sodium and potassium are most reactive and react with oxygen in the air at room temperature to form oxides.
Answered by | 6th Oct, 2020, 04:07: PM
- hi i am mishthi i want to learn the formulas can u plz help me?
- Give reason. Silver and gold do not directly combine with oxygen.
- Silver turns black when exposed to air. Give reason
- what is crop production
- Why gold not react with oxygen
- Explain corrosion
- Which bacteria dies when hydrogen peroxide is applied to wound
- ships aresaved from being corroded by oxygen
- silver articles are tarnished after few days.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number