Give Reason Diffused reflection takes place in rough surfaces
Asked by Ranjeetaajay786 | 29th Sep, 2018, 08:53: PM
The rough surface on which the ray of light is incident reflects the light in different directions. These results into the irregular reflections of light. This irregular reflection is also called diffused reflection. Thus, diffused reflection takes place on rough surfaces.
Even if, the rough surface reflects light rays in different directions angle of incidence is always equal to angle of reflection.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Oct, 2018, 12:30: PM
- the image formed by mirror is virtual whereas the image formed by an pinhole camera is real. why?
- What are factors on which the reflection of light from any surface depends
- ------ reflection produces image
- What type of image us formed on a plane mirror
- State in words how do you find the location of image of an object formed by a plane mirror
- What is light
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number