1)the pituatary gland is called the master gland of our body.
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 3rd May, 2018, 09:08: AM
Pituitary gland is called as the master gland because it secretes hormones that control the functioning of other glands which means that it stimulates other glands to release hormones
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 4th May, 2018, 08:17: AM
- Hormones that control the functioning of the other endocrine glands are called ___________.
- define pitutary gland
- hormone which prepare the body during emergency
- what is goiter
- Difference between insulin and Thyroxine
- What is stress
- what is the function of islets of language
- define 1)antigens 2) exocrine gland
- name the important glands of the endocrine system and the hormones secreted by these glands.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number