Give physical interpretation of the Lenz's law.
Asked by Aditya Great | 7th Dec, 2014, 01:11: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 8th Dec, 2014, 11:41: AM
- Why displacement current is induced in a coil by change in magnetic flux produced by another coil in vicinity?
- What is magnetic flux?
- Write an expression for the magnetic flux linked with the surface?
- What is the units of magnetic flux? How are they related? Is magnetic flux a scalar or vector quantity?
- A coil of area 0.5 m² is situated in a uniform field B = 2 Wb/m² and the normal to the plane of the coil makes an angle of 60° with respect to the magnetic field. Find the magnetic flux through the area A.
- A circular coil and a bar magnet placed nearby are made to move in the same direction. If the coil covers a distance of 2 m in 1 sec and the magnet a distance of 4 m in 2 sec. calculate the induced emf produced in the coil.
- Enlist the factor on which the magnetic flux linked with the circuit depends.
- When is the magnetic flux linked with the circuit (a) maximum and (b) minimum?
- What is magnetic induction? What are its units?
- What are the observations made by Faraday in his experiment given below?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number