Give one function each of the following nuclear parts:
a) Nuclear pore
b) Nuclear membrane
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Apr, 2016, 02:04: PM
a) Nuclear pores allow the transfer of materials from inside the nucleus to the cytoplasm.
b) Nuclear membrane gives a distinct identity to the nucleus by keeping its contents inside and separate from the cytoplasm.
c) Chromosomes contain DNA, which carry information necessary for constructing and organizing cells.
Answered by | 29th Apr, 2016, 04:04: PM
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
- what are the similarities and dis-similarities between mitochondria and plastids?
- why animal's vacuole is smaller than plant vacuole
- what is demolition squad
- what is ATP
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number