Give one example of each:
i. Reptile with four-chambered heart
ii. Flightless bird
iii. Cartilaginous fish
iv. Egg-laying mammal
Asked by Topperlearning User | 9th May, 2016, 07:24: AM
iv. Duck-billed platypus
Answered by | 9th May, 2016, 09:24: AM
- Is whale protochordata or vertribrata
- Why do only some birds fly??
- All birds have wings then why Bird like peacock cannot fly
- Why aves and Mammalia have 4 chamber heart
- What is phylum chordata
- How is the heart of a frog different from the heart of a dog?
- Vertebrates are grouped into how many classes?
- Presence of spiral valve in stomach is the characteristic feature of which class?
- What are the characters possessed by vertebrates?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number