Give one example of each:
i. Infectious diseases
ii. Non-infectious diseases
iii. Acute diseases
iv. Chronic diseases
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
iii. Common cold
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Q. Name the vector which causes malaria
- Bestility causes aids?
- The disease that is not caused by funges is 1. aspergilosis cow pox nirgworm actinomycosis
- The disease that is caused by virus is 1. amoebiosos 2. anthrax 3. rabies 4 ringworm
- Types of fat
- Why do people die fast suffering from HIV AIDS?
- Define communicable diseases.
- What do you understand by non-communicable disease?
- Differentiate between acute and chronic diseases.
- Give one word for: i. Diseases which can spread from one person to another ii. Diseases which are present since birth iii. Diseases which last for short duration iv. Disease which last for longer duration
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number