give me examples which obeys the law of conservation of angular momentum
Asked by sanjaysanju | 22nd Oct, 2009, 10:52: PM
Examples which are in accordance the law of conservation of angular momentum :-
1. A spring board diver, while jumping into a swimming pool , curls himself in such a way that his feet and head are driven close to each other.
2. Gymnasts curl their body during floor exercises.
3. A helicopter is provided with two propellers.
4. The speed of wind in the inner layers of tornedo is very high.
5. Planets move round the sun in elliptical orbits with sun situated at one of its foci.
Answered by | 23rd Oct, 2009, 01:46: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number