give me answer
Asked by mdzaiddesai786 | 3rd Jan, 2021, 07:57: PM
Question: Is zero a rational number? Justify.
Yes, zero is a rational number.
As it can be expressed in the form of p/q= 0/1, where p and q are integres and q is not equal to zero.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 4th Jan, 2021, 09:49: AM
- write four rational number between 3/7 and 5/7
- 1)rationalise the denominator √3+1/√3-1 + √3-1/√3+1 2)rationalise the denominator √5-√3/√5+√3 + √5+√3/√5-√3
- six rational number between 0 and 1/2
- rational number
- Question no 3
- Find two rational numbers between 1 7 and 2 7 .
- I don't understand this
- find 6 rational numbers between 3÷7 and 5÷7
- Find 5 rational number between -2 and 3/4
- root3 +root2 by root3 -root 2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number