Give four examples of a rigid body in pure rotation?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Aug, 2014, 01:15: PM
Ceiling fan, Potters' wheel, table fan or pedestal fan, and a merry-go-around exhibit pure rotation about an axis.
Answered by | 4th Aug, 2014, 03:15: PM
- a stone is tied to one end of a string and rotating in a vertical circle. what is the difference in tension of the lowest and highest point of the vertical circle
- what is centre of mass??
- What do you understand by a rigid body?
- If a ball or a wheel is made to slide down an inclined plane, what kind of motion can it exhibit?
- Is it necessary that there should be mass at the centre of mass of a system?
- What will be the position of centre of mass in case of a plane lamina of the shape of a rectangle?
- What is the centre of mass of a rigid body?
- Describe the significance of the concept of centre of mass.
- Describe briefly translatory and rotatory motion of a rigid body.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number