give example how polynomials are related to our daily life?
Asked by Mukul Kathait | 4th Jun, 2014, 11:23: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 5th Jun, 2014, 11:29: AM
- If alpha and beta are the zeros of the quadratic polynomial f x is equal to 6 X square + X - 2 then find the value of Alpha minus beta
- A quadratic polynomial whose zeros are (3+√5)&(3-√5) is
- for the expression f (x) = x^3 + ax^2 + bx + c , if f(1) = f(2) = 0 and f(4) = f(0) . then a+b+ c =
- Find the zeroes of the following quadratic polynomials and verify the relationship between the zeroes and the coefficients. x^2-3x-10
- Find the zeros of the quadratic polynomial n2+3x-10, and verify the relation between the zeros and its coefficients.
- Maths Class 10th Polynomials.
- if x and b are the roots of the polynomial f(x)=x2
- please answer quickly
- If alpha and beta are the zeros of P(x)=2*2+5x-6,then find the value of 1/alpha + 1/beta
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number