give balanced molecular eqution for : 1) .one reactant gives 2 product 2). one reactant gives 3 products 3). two reactant gives 2 product 4.) two reactant gives 4 products
Asked by garimaydv2005 | 15th Sep, 2020, 04:10: PM
Balanced chemical equations for these four cases-
Answered by Ravi | 15th Sep, 2020, 10:57: PM
- When solute 'A' dissolves in a solvent the solution becomes hot and when solute'B'dissolves in the same solvent the solution becomes cold classify the two changes as exothermic and endothermic give reasons
- what do we observe when lead nitrate is heated
- what is chemical reactions
- I had a doubt that sir solved today on live class my doubt was ,-> can rusting of metal be prevented ? than he said yes by paint. so what chemicals or what are the quality of the paint which prevents rusting means how does it happen???? this is my question ,please help me out. thank you.
- what is a chemical change
- prove that air is essential for combustion
- Please tell us about the new method of balancing equation the new skeleton equation ??
- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CHEMICAL REACTION ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number