Give at least two differences between chemical change and nuclear change
Asked by yashpatil4980.10sdatl | 11th Jun, 2020, 04:07: PM
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th Jun, 2020, 09:06: PM
- Which of the following is unstable? Why? 1.neutron 2.proton 3.electron 4.alpha particle
- Which particles (alpha,beta or gamma)is concerned with carbon dating?
- Define radioactive decay [2 mark]
- What precautions should be taken while holding radioactive substances ? Why copper cannot beused as a fuse wire ?
- Explain how beta particle are used to produce x rays.
- Explain carbon dating elaborately.Which particles are used for it?
- State whether(a) atomic number,and (b) mass number are conserved in a radioactive beta decay..
- An element S decays to R (A= 222, Z= 85) after emitting 2 alpha particles and 1 beta particle. Find the atomic numbes ans atomic mass of element S.
- What is the difference between alpha particles and Helium ion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number