Give any two locations of each:
(a) Columnar epithelium
(b) Squamous epithelium
(c) Cuboidal epithelium
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(a) Columnar epithelium: Found in the inner lining of stomach and intestine.
b) Squamous epithelium: Found in the lining of cavities like mouth, oesophagus etc. and of blood vessels.
c) Cuboidal epithelium: Found in the ducts of salivary glands and lining of kidney tubules.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
- does cutting your nails way too deep leave any repercussions?
- What is the difference between columnar ciliated epithelium and ciliated epithelium?
- What are cilia? How are they useful for the respiratory tract?
- How is a multicellular gland formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number