get de-broglie wavelength of thermal neutron at 27celcius
Asked by Ashok Rana | 8th Mar, 2015, 09:00: AM
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 8th Mar, 2015, 09:47: AM
- In the wave picture of light, intensity of light is determined by square of the amplitude of wave. What determines the intensity of light in the photon picture of light?
- How would you prove the dual nature of matter?
- What is the nature of matter waves?
- Why is the wave nature of particle not observable in daily life?
- Are matter waves electromagnetic in nature?
- Is a moving particle equivalent to a single wave?
- Is the de Broglie wavelength of a photon of an electromagnetic radiation equal to wavelength of a radiation?
- How do matter waves differ from a light wave as regards the velocity of the particle and the wave?
- Show that de Broglie hypothesis of matter waves is in agreement with Bohr's theory.
- The wavelength of a photon is 1.4.It collides with an electron . The wavelength of photon after the collision is 2.Calculate the energy of scattered electron.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number