Asked by Shallyjangra577 | 8th Mar, 2019, 08:18: PM
Hints to frame an answer.
Answered by | 9th Mar, 2019, 02:40: PM
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
- what are the similarities and dis-similarities between mitochondria and plastids?
- why animal's vacuole is smaller than plant vacuole
- what is demolition squad
- what is ATP
- What is the difference between flaggellum and fimbrae ?
- who is discovered nucleus
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number