From which part of flower do the below parts develop:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(a) Fruit develops from ovary
(b) Seeds develop from ovules
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Name the reproduction method of Xanthium and cockle Burr
- What is hybridisation?
- Name the following:(i) Two hard fruits.(ii) The protective structure enclosing the embryo.
- What would happen if all the seeds of a plant were to fall at the same place and grow there?
- Give two examples each of:(a) Fruits which are fleshy and juicy.(b) Seeds dispersed when fruits burst with sudden jerks
- Mention two ways in which plants get benefit by seed dispersal.
- (a) Name three agents of seed and fruit dispersal.(b) Which type of seeds gets dispersed by water? Give an example.
- Diagrammatically represent any three seeds which are dispersed by wind.
- (a) What do you understand by seed dispersal?(b) What happens to the seeds when fruits burst with sudden jerks?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number