From the given table, plot the displacement time graph . Fom the graph, calculate the average veocity between (i) 0 - 3 seconds (ii) 3 - 5 seconds (iii) 5 - 7 seconds ?
Asked by Vikas | 6th Jul, 2017, 12:42: PM
- Average velocity is the distance covered for thart duration of time.
- Therefore, for time t=0 to t=3, the distance covered is, 6+8.5=14.5 m
- Thus, the average velocity = 14.5/3 = 4.833 m/s
- Similarly calulate the distance during the mentioned time and find the average velocity.
-Thanks and keep posting to us for more!!!
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 6th Jul, 2017, 04:36: PM
- What is scalar quantity
- A particle is moving in a circle of diameter 5m. Calculate the distance covered and the displacement when it competes 3 revolutions.
- What is rest in motion?
- Can the state of absolute rest or motion be defined for any object ?comment
- what is displacement
- what is relative terms?
- what is net displacement ?
- an athlete completes one round of a circular track of diameter 200m in 40 seconds .what will be the distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 seconds distance covered and the displacement at the end of 2 minutes 20 seconds
- what is accleration rest define
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number