From the diagram calculate i) Velocity of P and Q
ii) frequency of P when frequency of Q is 512 Hz
Assume that both waves are travellin in the same medium
Asked by Suneel | 12th Dec, 2017, 06:05: PM
As per the diagram given,
wavelength of P, λP = 0.8 m
wavelength of Q, λQ = 0.4 m
frequency of Q, nQ = 512 Hz (given)
frequency of P, nP = 256 Hz ( two cycle of Q = one cycle of P)
velocity of Q = λQ×nQ = 0.4 × 512 = 204.8 m
velocity of P, = λP × nP = 0.8 × 256 = 204.8 m
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2017, 11:58: AM
- what is a sound wave
- 1. Why are sound waves called mechanical waves?
- A source of wave produce 40 created 20 throughs in 0.45 seconds what is the frequency of the wave??
- what is rare fraction?
- propagation of disturbance in air metal strip example
- i am not able to do numericals
- A source of wave produces 40 crests and 40 troughs in 0.4 s.What is the frequency of the wave?
- The heart of a man beats 75 times a minute .What is it's (a) frequency and (b) time period?
- The time period of a simple pendulum is 2s.Find it's frequency.
- By giving 2 examples, show that sound is produced by vibration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number