from boards point of view is it important to learn speed of emmitted alpha particle from the topic alpha decay?
Asked by vasturushi | 4th Nov, 2017, 12:23: PM
It is not so important question. Since it is XII science boards, you should have knowledge of everything that is within the scope of the syllabus.
Answered by Gajendra | 30th Nov, 2017, 05:19: PM
- how are we supposed to solve this question
- Carbon-14(C14) decays at a constant rate in such a way that it reduces to 50% in 5568 years. Find the age of an old wooden piece in which the carbon is only 25% of the original.
- Radioactive nuclei
- Radioactive elements
- Half-life period of a radioactive sample is 2 days. If the number of nuclei initially present is, find the number of nuclei present after 8 days?
- figure for 13.6 in chapter nuclei
- The half life period of a radioactive substance is 30 days. What is the time for Â¾ th of its original mass to disintegrate?
- How many α and β-partiles are emitted 90Th232 changes to 82Pb208?
- Complete the following nuclear reactions (a) 4Be9 + 1H1 →3Li6 + ................ (b) 5B10 + → + ..............
- What fraction of tritium will remain after 25 years? Given half life of tritium as 12.5 years.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number