From any point on the common chord of two intersecting circles, tangents be drawn to thecircles, prove that they are equal.
Asked by prasutally | 26th May, 2019, 08:23: AM
For the solution please click on the below link.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 27th May, 2019, 10:01: AM
- prime factorisation
- radious of circle is
- A tangent PQ at a point P on a circle of radius 5cm meets a line through the centre O at a point such that OQ=13cm. Find the length of PQ.
- Prove that the lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal. *
- The length of a tangent from a point A at distance 5 cm from the centre of the circle is 4 cm. The radius of the circle is
- please answer these questions
- A tangent PA is drawn fron an external point P to a circle of radius 3 cm such that the distance of the point P from O is 6cm.Find yhe value of.
- Draw two concentric circles of radio 3 cm and 5 cm . Taking a point on the outer circle , construct the pair of tangents to the inner circle.
- Two circles touch each other externally at O. Prove that the common tangent at O bisects the other two common tangent segments PQ and RS.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number