Four resistors of resistances 1 ohm, 2 ohm, 3 ohm and 4 ohm are connected in the four arms AB, BC, CD and DA of a wheatstone's network. A galvanometer of resistance 5 ohm is connected between B and D. A cell of emf 10 volts and internal resistance 1 ohm is connected between A and C. Find the voltage across the galvanometer. ( USE CRAMER'S RULE TO SLOVE THE PROBLEM)
Asked by nayonikamenon15 | 11th Oct, 2015, 06:15: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 12th Oct, 2015, 11:26: AM
- i want full explanation of example 157 pls help me
- A 10 V cell of negligible internal resistance in connected in parallel across a battery of emf 200 V and internal resistance 38 Ω as shown in the figure. Find the value of current in the circuit.
- kirchhoff junction rule is a reflection of
- Can anyone tell me the answer for this question
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at B
- In the given circuit assuming point A to be at zero potential, use kirchhoff rule to determine the potential at point B
- how to make project on kirchhoff law
- What is Kirchhoff's first law, Kirchhoff's point rule, Kirchhoff's junction rule (or nodal rule), and Kirchhoff's first rule?
- What is Kirchhoff's second law or Kirchhoff's loop law or Kirchhoff's voltage law?
- (a) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 1. Write down the equation; from your equation, solve for.I1. (b) Apply Kirchoff's loop rule to loop 2. Write down the equation and solve for I2. (c) How much power is the 5 V battery putting into the circuit?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number