Asked by nitishkrnehu09 | 24th May, 2016, 12:23: PM
To find the value of sine of 49.5 0r 54.6, we have to either use calculator or trigonometric table.
However, you can use approximation to find a value close to sin 49.5 or cos 54.6
sine 49.5 is approximately half way between sin 45 and sine 54.
So find the values of sin 45 and sin 54 and find the average.
It gives apprximate value of sin 49.5
Similarly cos 54.6 will be approximately equal to cos 54.
The value of cos 54 can be found using trigonometric ratios.
So when trigonometric ratios are not helpful to find value of any angle,
we can take help of approximation as shown above.
Answered by satyajit samal | 26th May, 2016, 11:12: AM
- Please someone solve No. 15.iii)
- The equation sinx(sinx+cosx)=k has real solutions if and only if k is a real number such that_____________?
- If f(x)=2(7cosx+24sinx)(7sinx-24cosx), then find the maximum value of (f(x))^1/4
- Cot 4x (sin5x + sin3x)= cot x (sin5x - sin3x)
- In ∆ABC, If r1=8, r2=12, r3=24,Show that a=12,b=16,c=20. (From
- Which of the following is the correct option?
- If acos θ = bcos (θ+120°) = c cos (θ+240°) , then find the value of 1/a+1/b+1/c
- If 13θ= π , find the value of 3θ+cos5θ + 2cosθcos9θ
- Prove that,
- If find the value of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number