force between two identical charges placed at a distance of r in vacuum is F.If the whole system is dipped in water then the net force on each charge has a magnitude of ? (premittivity of water=4)
Asked by banga71 | 6th Jun, 2017, 01:07: PM
If the force between two identical charges q1 and q2 placed at a distance of 'r' in vacuum is 'F'.
And the whole system is dipped in water that is of the premittivity of 4 then the net force on
each charge has a magnitude of
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 6th Jun, 2017, 05:00: PM
- three charges of 5micro coloumb are placed at the vertices of equilateral triangle of side 10cm the force on 1micro coulomb of charge at centre of triangle will be
- teach me
- In fig three point charges q,-2q are q are placed along the x axis. Show that the electric field at p along the y axis is E =(1/4×3.14×e knot)×(3qa^2/y^4),when y>>a.
- Fig shows a plastic ball of mass m suspended by a light string in a uniform field of intensity e.the ball comes in equilibrium at an angle thita .if ex and ey are the x component and y component of the electric field, find the charge on the ball and the tension in the string
- eletric field on the axis of charged ring and draw its diagram
- this one
- What is mobility
- sir infinite rod se toh uniform electirc field hogi toh dE toh zero ho jayega na ?
- Why is the electric field in a capacitor after introduction of dielectric= (sigma -sigma p)/ epsilon . Where sigma is surface charge density and sigma p is surface charge density of the polarised dielectric.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number