For which type of reactions order and molecularity have the same value?
Asked by akshitaasia | 17th Dec, 2017, 11:43: AM
Elementary reactions have same value of order and molecularity.
Elementary reaction is chemical reaction in which one or more reactants racts directly to form product in a single step with single transition state.
Answered by Varsha | 18th Dec, 2017, 09:51: AM
- relation between k and t for first order reaction
- Definition of zero order, 1st order and 2nd order reaction
- The half life for a first order reaction is 10 mins .What percentage of reactant will be left behind after 60mins.
- 4.22 sum
- 4.32 numerical plz
- Write a condition under which a bimolecular reaction is kinetically first order. Give an example of such a reaction
- Pls answer
- what is the order of reaction if rate of reaction becomes 3 times and concentration of reaction becomes 9 times
- please solve it
- The reaction 2NO2Cl → 2NO2 + Cl2 have the rate law: r = k [NO2Cl]. What is it mechanism?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number