For which reason overexertion is caused in insulin
Asked by anjanghoshrvx | 15th Mar, 2019, 10:55: PM
When the pancreas is no longer able to compensate by secreting the large amounts of insulin required to keep the blood sugar normal, overexertion of insulin ocuurs
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th Mar, 2019, 07:16: PM
- why is hormone called chemical messenger
- Why insulin is always injected into the body of the patients instead of giving orally?
- Why hormones are called chemical messenger.
- Select the odd one out. Saliva,bile,sweat,tears Give reasons for your choice
- Which hormone is released as soon as taking a meal ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number