For what value of 'k' will the following system 2x + ky = 1 and 3x - 5y = 7 have no solution ?
Asked by gpnkumar0 | 24th Jul, 2017, 09:06: PM
Given system of equations are as follows:
2x + ky = 1
3x - 5y = 7
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 25th Jul, 2017, 09:38: AM
- The value of k for which the system of equations 2x+3y=5 and 4x+ky=10 has infinite number of solutions, is
- will u plz explain me more about graphical representation
- Exercise 3.1question no. 1
- please solve
- What would be the graphical representation of the pair of linear equations 3x - 5y = -9 and 6x - 10y = -8?
- solve for X and Y the equations are 2 X + 3 Y is equal to 9 and 4 x + 6 Y is equal to 15
- The value of k for which the system of equations kx-y=2 and 6x-2y=3 has a unique solution is what ?
- The graphical representation of the linear equation y-5=0 is ------ ( a point, a line, a curve)
- Write as linear equation: the cost of 5 kg sugar and 3 kg oil is `440
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number