For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 23rd Jan, 2021, 07:27: PM
The most basic reason that cells are stained is to enhance visualization of the cell or certain cellular components under a microscope.
Answered by | 24th Jan, 2021, 12:22: AM
- Cell wall of bacteria is made up of
- are cytoplasm and protoplasm the same ?
- what would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures Or breaks down
- what is cell
- explain why chromosomes is one of the chief component of the nucleus
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number