Flower does not have male and female
Asked by Susheelanh2000 | 1st Feb, 2019, 07:30: PM
Neuter flower: A flower in which both male and female reproductive organs are absent is called a neuter flower.
Example: Ray florets of sunflower.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 4th Feb, 2019, 12:55: PM
- Describe the parts of androecium
- Is hibiscus a monoecious 🌱🌱 plant??
- in China rose which androecium is found
- what do u mean by the ray florets of sunflower?
- Arrange 1. Petal, sepal, ovary, ovule, stamen. please answer!!!
- What does ray florets of sunflower mean??
- 1.An uneasy sensation due to lack of food 2.chemical required for production of ATP 3.transfer of pollen grains from another to the stigma of different flower of the same plant 4. The father of the medicine 5. Second whorl of flower from outside
- what is sepals collectively also called as ?
- Distinguish between polyandrus and polyadephous androecium
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number