Asked by vanniarpothish0633.6sdatl | 18th May, 2020, 04:08: PM
Floating plants have roots that hang in the water, but are not attached to the pond bottom.
Plants such as duckweed, mosquito fern, water hyacinth, and watermeal are free floating.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 18th May, 2020, 07:01: PM
- what is the meaning of interdependence
- who water animals talk each other?
- List the environmental factors that influence a habitat
- Aquatic adaptations common for fish and whale
- I WANT PROJECT FOR ADAPTATIONS IN AQUATIC HABITAT
- Distinguish between aquatic and terrestrial habitats.
- Difference between Rohu fish and flying fish ????
- Difference between pelvic fin and anal fin ????
- Differentiate between Hydrophytes and Halophytes ???
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number