Fint the odd one
Mineralocorticoids, testosterone, estrogen , epinephrine, glucocorticoids
Asked by lovemaan5500 | 27th Oct, 2017, 08:12: PM
The odd one out is epinephrine.
Mineralocorticoids, testosterone, estrogen and glucocorticoids are a steroid hormones secreted by adrenal cortex.
Epinephrine is secreted by adrenal medulla.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Oct, 2017, 08:49: PM
- why is hormone called chemical messenger
- Why insulin is always injected into the body of the patients instead of giving orally?
- Why hormones are called chemical messenger.
- For which reason overexertion is caused in insulin
- Select the odd one out. Saliva,bile,sweat,tears Give reasons for your choice
- Which hormone is released as soon as taking a meal ??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number