Find x in the figure?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
We know that the sum of the interior angles of a polygon of n sides is equal to (2n - 4) right angles.
Therefore, sum of all interior angles of a pentagon is 540o.
x + 100o + x + 90o + 90o = 540o
2x = 540o - 280o
x = = 130o
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Find the number of sides of a polygon whose sum of interior angles is given as 6 right angles
- How many sides a regular polygon with each interior angle 135° has?
- Can there be a polygon with each exterior angle as 60°. If yes, then what kind of polygon will it be?
- What is the measure of angle x in the given figure?
- Two angles of a quadrilateral are of measure 75° each and the other two angles are equal. What is the measure of either of these two equal angles?
- Four angles of a quadrilateral are in the ratio 3:5:7:9. Find the angles.
- Find x and y in the given figure.
- The measure of interior angle of a regular polygon is five times the measure of its exterior angle. Find the number of sides in the polygon.
- The sum of interior angles of a regular polygon is 1800o. Find the measure of each interior angle of a regular polygon with half the number of sides of the given polygon.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number