Find time(in years)to spend 1 mole of rupees ,if we spend 100 crore rupees in one day.
Asked by thakursonali2000 | 14th Dec, 2015, 05:51: PM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 15th Dec, 2015, 10:41: AM
- Dear experts, Kindly explain this question with a proper solution. Thank you.
- What do you mean by an ideal gas?
- State two basic characteristics of the ideal gas. Are real gases perfect gases?
- (a) In equation, PV = RT, what does V stand for? (b) In the equation, P = RT, what does V stand for?
- When pressure increases by 1%, what is the percentage decrease in the volume of a gas, if Boyle's law is obeyed.
- Find the number of molecules in one cubic meter of an ideal gas at N.T.P
- During an experiment, an ideal gas is found to obey an additional law VP2 = constant. The gas is initially at a temperature T and volume V. When it expands to a volume 2V, the temperature becomes..................
- An electric bulb of volume 250 cm3 was sealed off during manufacture at the pressure of 10-3 mm of mercury at 27 oC. Find the number of air molecules in the bulb.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number