find three sides of a right triangle which forms a AP . whose sum is 24
Asked by balachandran_ps | 12th Mar, 2015, 08:42: AM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 12th Mar, 2015, 09:07: AM
- Find the sum of natural numbers lying between 1 to 1000 which are divisible by 3.
- If the sum of first four terms of an AP is 40 and that first 14 terms is 280 .Find the sum of its first n terms
- if the m term of an A.P is 1/n and n term of an A.P is 1/m prove that sum of the (mn) first term is 1/2(mn+1)
- If the sum of the first m term of an ap is n and the sum of the n term is m then find the sum of first m+n term
- If the sum of n terms of an AP is 2n 2 +5n, then its nth term is
- In an arithmetic sequence of common difference 3,out of first 25terms sum of first 13 terms is equal to sum of next 12 terms what is the difference between first term and 14 th term? What is the difference between 12th and 25th term?
- Please answer
- if denotes the sum of first n terms of an AP, then prove that .
- Find the sum of all even numbers from 1to350 (arithmatic progreession)
- In an ap first term is 2,the sum of first 5terms is1/4 of the sum of next 5terms .find sum of first 20terms
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number