FIND THE WAVELENGTH, FREQUENCY AND WAVE NUMBER OF A LIGHTWAVE WHOSE PERIOD IS 5 X 10-10s.
Asked by swarajtopper | 31st Jul, 2015, 07:06: PM
The time period 'T' is the time to complete one cycle.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 2nd Aug, 2015, 03:11: PM
- Does shielding effect occur between atomic orbitals of the same quantum number? Explain with reasons
- Which of the following has maximum density of nucleus?–(1) 14Si30, (2) 15P31, (3) 8O16, (4) All have same density.
- What is quantum number?
- What is azimuthal spin number?
- The energy required to dislodge electron from excited isolated H-atom,IE=13.6eV is (1)=13.6eV (2)>13.6eV (3)<13.6eV and >3.4eV (4)<3.4eV
- What is principal quantum number, azimuthal quantum number & magnetic quantum number?
- The wavelength of an electron revolving in the 3rd orbit of Be3+ is 'x' . The radius of first Bohr orbit in H atom is k , then 'x' is equal to ?
- what is the energy at n=9
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number