Find the value of x, y and z in the figure given below.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th May, 2013, 02:33: AM
AOB and DOC are vertically opposite angles.
So, AOB = DOC
i.e., DOC = 105o
or z = 105o
Now, AOB + AOD = 180o (linear pair of angles)
105o + x = 180o
x = 180o - 105o
x = 75o
Now, since x = y (vertically opposite angles) we get,
y = 75o
Answered by | 6th May, 2013, 04:33: AM
- what is linear pair?
- In the figure below, if AE||BD, then find the value of x:
- In the given figure, if BF||CE, find the value of x.
- In the given figure, find the value of y.
- For the given figure, prove that AE is parallel to BD.
- In the figure given below, WT||PS and VQ||UR. Find the values of angles a and b.
- In the figure below, AP is parallel to CD. The size w of angle PAB is equal to 135o and the size z of angle DCB is equal to 147o. Find angle ABC.
- In the figure given below, AL||EM. Find the measure of all the interior angles cut by the transversals PK and BN.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number