Find the value of x and y in the figure given below:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th May, 2013, 02:15: AM
In the above figure, ROS = 92o and TOU = 34o
Also, RU is a straight line,
Thus, ROS + x + TOU = 180o
92o + x + 34o = 180o
126o + x = 180o
x = 54o
Now, x = y (pair of vertically opposite angles)
Thus, y = 54o
Answered by | 6th May, 2013, 04:15: AM
- In the figure below, if AE||BD, then find the value of x:
- In the given figure, if BF||CE, find the value of x.
- In the given figure, find the value of y.
- Find the value of x, y and z in the figure given below.
- For the given figure, prove that AE is parallel to BD.
- In the figure given below, WT||PS and VQ||UR. Find the values of angles a and b.
- In the figure below, AP is parallel to CD. The size w of angle PAB is equal to 135o and the size z of angle DCB is equal to 147o. Find angle ABC.
- In the figure given below, AL||EM. Find the measure of all the interior angles cut by the transversals PK and BN.
- In the quadrilateral given below, SR||PQ. SP and RQ are the pair of transversals cutting SR and PQ. Find PSR and RQP.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number