Find the value of x and y in the following figure
Asked by praysha | 29th Aug, 2019, 08:56: AM
x + x + y = 1800 ... sum of all the angles of a triangle are of 1800.
2x + y = 1800
3x = 1800 .. since y = x ..vertically opposite angles
x = 600
x = y = 600
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 29th Aug, 2019, 10:46: AM
- What is altitude??
- find the angle y in the following figure
- of exterior ZA, 10. Calculate the angles of a triangle ABC having 34B = 4ZC and the interior ZA =
- caculate angles of triangle abc having 3 times angle b= 4 times angle c and interior angle a =4/7 of its exterior angle
- The two angles of a triangle are equal and third measures 70degree . Find the measures of each of the unknown angles
- how to proof that the sum of the angles in a triangle is 180^0
- Triangle ABC is isosceles with AB=BC. If angle B is twice the measure of angle A, then find all the angles of the triangle
- What is an exterior angle of a triangle? Illustrate using diagram.
- State and prove the exterior angle property of a triangle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number