find the value of g at a latitude 45 degree if the angular velocity of earth remains unchanged.
Asked by thakursonali2000 | 22nd Oct, 2015, 01:37: PM
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 22nd Oct, 2015, 03:58: PM
- what is the derivation of formula of gravity
- if acceleration due to gravity g at height h
- what is gravitational force
- SI unit of gravitational force is Nm2kg-2 OR Nm2kg2 ...?
- A planet moves around the earth in nearly circular orbit. Its period of revolution ‘T’ depends upon: (i) radius ‘r’ of the earth (ii) mass ‘m’ of the sun (iii) the gravitational constant ‘G’. Show dimensionally that T2 DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO r3
- A woman of mass 50 kg is standing in an elevator. Suddenly the cable of the elevator break and the elevator begin to fall freely .the force exerted by the floor of the elevator on the woman is?
- Derive an expression for variation of g with depth
- State the Newton's Law of Gravitation. Also state its important properties.
- Which law explains the rotation of planets around the sun and the rotation of satellites around the planets?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number