Find the value of
Asked by Gopinath | 17th Mar, 2017, 10:10: PM
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 17th Mar, 2017, 10:42: PM
- Tell me way to solve tap questions and boat question
- A plane left 30 minutes late than its scheduled time and in order to reach the destination 1500 km away in time, it had to increase its speed by 100 km/h from the usual speed. Find its usual speed.
- A passenger train takes 3 hours less for a journey of 360 km if it's speed is increased by 10 km/hr from its usual speed. Find the usual speed?
- find two consecutive odd natural number sum of whose square is 130
- The perimeter of a rectangle is 24m and the area is 27square m find it's length and breadth
- Out of group of swans 7/2 times the square root of the number are playing on the shore of tank.The teo remaining ones are playing,with amorous fight,in the water.What is the total number of swans?
- The age of Kavya and Kartik Are 11 yrs 14 years in how many years can will be the product of their ages 304
- Two water taps together can fill tank in 9hours 36 minutes . The tap of larger diameter takes 8 hour less than smaller one to fill the tank separately. Find the time in which each tap can separately fill the tank.
- 6. A train travels at a certain average speed for a distance of 54 km and then travels a distance of 63 km at an average speed of 6 km/h more than the first speed. If it takes 3 hours to complete the total journey, what is its first speed?
- A rectangular pool 20 meter wide and 60 meter long is surrounded by a walkway of uniform width. If the total area of the walkway is 516 square meter, how wide, in meter, is the walkway?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number